Narrawallee is a quiet little hamlet nestled between Milton and Mollymook in the Shoalhaven region of the beautiful South Coast of NSW, only 2 - 3 hours drive from either Sydney or Canberra.
There is so much to offer in this little piece of paradise:
- surf beach for swimming, surfing and walking
- calm inlet/creek which is ideal for swimming, snorkelling, paddling, fishing, and more.
- walking trails are numerous
This area has the best of both worlds - the quiet life plus everything you would want and need only 5 minutes drive away:
- Milton Village is perfect for browsing the unique little shops, then move onto the cafes or restaurants for coffee and more. There's a small supermarket too.
- Mollymook Village shops also has a small supermarket plus cafes, restaurants and takeaway meal options.
- Ulladulla is the main hub with all the major supermarkets, retail shops, cafes & restaurants plus banks, post office and movie theatre too.
Just a little further in all directions are wonderful drives to National Parks, hiking trails, larger lakes for skiing etc. And don't forget Cupitt's winery looking out over rolling hills, at the back of Ulladulla, just 10 minutes drive from Narrawallee. Perfect spot for a day out with tours, wine tasting, meals and quality wines.